Triple Threat

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Which Villainous Team would you Like to encounter first?

The Fashion Police (Leader:The Contessa)
75%
Malpractice (Leaders: Dr. Death & The Cursed Nurse)
25%
The Soul Sisters (Leader: Rouge)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Triple Threat

Postby MentalFloss » Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:37 am

It was a perfectly clear sunset. Valerie lay on the grass, staring at the sky as she loved to do every evening. the reds slowly singing on the western horizon and she counted the stars as she saw them appear. As soon as she saw her first constellation she could finally use her powers...

"I hate this inhibition of waiting for clear night skies to go all badass." She sighed to herself.
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:51 pm

Nate, Aubrey and Sean laid on the elemental's rock-platform, staring at the sky. Nate sighed and smiled as the stars slowly appeared, his smile grew and Aubrey looked back at his friend.

"Hey Nate what is it?" He asked

"Reminds me of Ýjen, back home." Nate smiled sitting up. "On a full moon night, Kosýn is awash with this silver light and if it rained the night before you can see the moon in the puddles on the cobblestone streets, beautiful."

Sean smiled and looked to Nate.

"Sounds nice." He said.

[OOG: Kosýn is the capital of Ýjen.]
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:03 am

Jörm sat quietly in a the boughs a tree as he watched the sun slowly disappear under the horizon. The skyline a mixture of reds, oranges, and purples. The clouds shades of pink and purple the strewed across the sky as stars slowly twinkled into life and the full moon rose, bathing everything in a silvery light. He smiled as he watched the idyllic scene unfold before him. "I wonder how father is doing," he said to no one in particular.
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:17 pm

Nate sat up and stretched himself, he lowered the platform and retrieved his sneakers, pulling them on and tying them up.

"Scared we might take advantage of your feet?" Aubrey asked giggling and Nate blushed.

"Maybe." He said with a shy smirk.

Sean smiled and playfully nudged Aubrey.

"You're still barefoot Aubrey." He laughed and Aubrey shrugged bashfully.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Mon Mar 18, 2013 3:05 pm

Valerie finally saw her first constellation of the night. She sat up and reached her hand out to it....

The group of stars twinkled faintly in unison and from the tree behind her stepped a silver wolf, Lupus.

The wolf quietly walked up beside her and lay down on the grass. She petted him while she stared at the sky, waiting for the next one that she could bring to life. She started to see the stars for the Chinese constellation, Dong Fang Qing Long when Lupus stood up, growling at a running figure in the distance.

A short little man dressed in pinstripes holding a violin case ran past them all. His fedora hat pulled low of his head "You weirdo fashion freaks won't get your hands on Pandora's Box!" He shouted.

Soon following him was a familiar face, a burly man made from stone wearing leather S&M gear, and a glittering golden drag queen . It was Bear and Glitter from the Fashion Police.

"Honey, you got nowhere to run..." Glitter started, she stopped when she saw the students.

"Ooh for fuck's sake mate," Bear huffed, "The last thing we need is to deal with these children again!"

"The Contessa will skin us alive if we don't get Pandora's Box from him though... So I guess we gotta deal with them...." Glitter dissolved away into a maelstrom of glittery golden sand. Bear pulled out a long leather whip. "Let's do this then pretties!"
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Mon Mar 18, 2013 11:18 pm

"Pandora's Box huh?" Aubrey asked. "What possible use could you have for that?"

"It doesn't even exist except in myth." Nate said and Sean came up, his face screwed up with disgust.

"Oh shit man, what's wrong with you, are you color blind or something?" Sean asked looking at Glitter.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:51 pm

Jörm flew down to where the others were after seeing the commotion. It didn't take a genius to figure out the Drag queen and S&M dude were chasing the guy with the violin case. "I may have grown up in a lab but even I know a fashion reject when I see one," He said as he took a fighting stance, "I'll handle the Biker wannabe if you take care of the Glitter Queen."
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Tue Mar 19, 2013 2:43 pm

"Glitter snot, you're making even the most flamboyant drag queens cry in their sleep." Sean said as spikes of ice formed around him, surrounded by a ring of lightning.

Nate created his axe and hands started protruding from the ground, a rock shell appeared around his hands.

An amber-colored magic dome expanded from Aubrey's body and encompassed his friends, he folded his arms.

"Even you can't stand against time but you're welcome to try." Aubrey said to Glitter.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:40 pm

GLITTER AND BEAR BATTLE THEME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhLvLuKBsY8

Glitter swept at them like a sandstorm, ripping past and attempting to blind some of them. She re-formed behind them and lunged at Valerie but was tackled by the silver wolf. "Good boy lupus!" She smiled.

She looked up to the sky and saw Corvus, the crow's stars come together. She lept into the air and reached for the stars. they twinkled faintly in unison and her arms burst in a flurry of black feathers. Her feet changed into razor-sharp talons. Valerie attempted to blow Glitter back with her enormous wings as Glitter turned into a sandstorm again.

Bear ran directly into Amber's magic bubble his dense stone skin not taking any harm form the impact, but not penetrating it either. He began to pound on it very heavily, the loud slamming noises resonating inside the dome. "Come out loves!" He crooned, "I promise you mates I won't be too rough if you say the safety words..."

The short man with the violin case stopped running and hid behind a tree. he watched the battle carefully as a caught his breath.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Wed Mar 20, 2013 2:30 pm

He didn't like being ignored and the sandstorm was just a minor nuisance in his mind. It's sand only momentarily blinded him and the wounds healed to quickly to affect him. Once his eyesight recovered Jörm flew after Bear, his fists wreathed in flames. "The one who'll need a safety word is you," he said as he swung at the stone man who was pounding on the forcefield.
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Mar 20, 2013 3:07 pm

Bear took the blow and turned to Jörm. "You think a little fire is going to hurt me, pretty?" He sneered and he cracked his whip, "You and electro-boy there are useless against me... now OBEY ME!"

He lashed at Jörm, the silver wolf jumped in front and took the lash of his whip. falling to the ground, he struggled back to his paws. and stood next to Jörm.

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Zaejue Dehl » Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:15 pm

Jörm laughed at Bear, only mildly worried about the silver wolf who took the brunt of the attack. "Look leather pants," he said with a grin, "you don't have the power to make me obey." He then swung at the stone man again, open palmed this time. He was focusing more on using his strength and claws to harm the man rather than his flames, since they had no effect.
Are you?
Zaejue Dehl
Freshman

Postby Safeguard » Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:45 pm

"Time is indestructible but..." Aubrey dissipated his dome and cracked his knuckles, he pounded on Bear. "If you wanna brawl let's go."

Sean took a deep breath and aimed his hands at Glitter, a massive gust of wind savagely attacked the drag queen, the winds were mixed with fire and ice crystals.

Nate moved his fingers like a pianist causing the ground to shake like an earthquake.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:08 pm

Glitter's storm swirled in the torrents of wind being generated by Valerie and Sean. The glitterdust melted and quickly froze and scattered all over the grass.

Bear lost his balance and fell backwards, Lupus pounced and snarled over him.

"Lucky there are so many of you pretties! What are you going to do? Kill me?" Bear looked at Glitter's remains coming back together. Once she reformed she collaped on the ground.

"Ooh they's too much honey." She groaned, "Fine, we F**ked it up, The Contessa's going to kick us out of her elite group."

Valerie landed on the ground and the wings and talons dissipated in a flicker of stardust. She looked up and reached for the sky. "He'll take them to the police station..." She smirked.

The stars twinkled in unison and up behind them stepped Hercules, He quickly scooped up Glitter and picked Bear up with one arm and began to bound his way downtown.

"Geez you Kid's wuz poifect!" The short pinstripe guy smiled, The violin case still tucked under his arm. "A bunch of peoples is after dis here Pandora's box, i need to keep her safe yanno?" He lit a cigar and puffed slowly. "So what's with you freaks anyways?"

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Thu Mar 21, 2013 1:44 am

Aubrey touched the tip of the cigar, disintegrating it, his golden eyes shifted like the water in a fish bowl.

"Choking on your fumes for one thing." Aubrey said and Sean looked at the box in the violin case.

"Pandora's box is sprocking violin?" Sean asked with disbelief and a bit of a mocking tone.
Safeguard
Senior

Next

Return to RP Corner