Triple Threat

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Which Villainous Team would you Like to encounter first?

The Fashion Police (Leader:The Contessa)
75%
Malpractice (Leaders: Dr. Death & The Cursed Nurse)
25%
The Soul Sisters (Leader: Rouge)
No votes

Total votes : 4

Postby Safeguard » Wed Apr 24, 2013 1:19 pm

Aubrey ripped through more zombies and made his way to the small fridge in the corner.

"Yo guys up and at'em, time to bust some heads and I'm only one vamp." Aubrey yelled to his friends. "What is this stupid fridge thing doin' here?"

With another static wall of amber magic between Aubrey and the zombies, he opened the fridge up.

Nate sat up first with a pounding headache, he saw Aubrey up and fighting zombies!? He nudged Sean who moaned and woke up with the same headache, he tapped the Elemental's shoulder and pointed at the door which was getting more and more deformed.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:29 pm

Valerie and Tony were still out cold. The doors slammed open and what looked like an abnormally large zombie wearing orderly's clothes from a psychiatric ward came bounding in Tony's direction. It reached out for Pandora's Box...

Inside the fridge, which was lukewarm and unplugged, he found strips of beef jerky. one of the zombies attempted to snatch it out of his hand...
Track 1: Ocean "Deception"
Track 2: Raine "Lucid"
Track 3: Jo "Muzzle"

http://profile.imeem.com/DhObMrT/playli ... _playlist/
MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Wed May 01, 2013 12:57 am

"Ah! Go find your own violin case tubby!" Nate said and with a swing of his Ax he came down on the zombie's shoulder, Sean froze the large zombie's legs and Nate swung and smashed them with his axe, he finished the monster off with a blow to the head like splitting a coconut.

"I don't think so, my friends need this more than you babe." Aubrey said and tore the zombie's arm off and impaled it then with one hand sent it into the far wall. "Although I still would love to drink the master of this whole soiree dry when possible."

Aubrey jumped down to where Nate, Sean were with Valerie and Tony.

"Snap into this." He said and pointed to the others. "Give some to them."

[[OOG: I hope that's what the jerky is for ^^; ]]
Safeguard
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Wed May 01, 2013 2:12 am

(OOC: Notice the zombies want the Jerky? lure them away so they can get out lol)

The Shattered zombie began to do something the others did not... He slowly started coming back together. His sliby body parts making repulsive slurping and squishing noises as they very slowly slid across the floor and started coming back together.... It would be a few minutes before he was whole again.

Valerie started to come to "santa?" She said weakly looking up at Nate.

Tony staggered to his feet, gripping the Violin case tightly. "ugh, I'm supposed to be out of rehab and now dis happens..."

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Wed May 01, 2013 8:31 pm

"Wait forget that, come on, Sean can you whip us up a portal?" Aubrey asked Sean and he nodded.

"Yes but... don't ever say whip up again." Sean said and created a shell of ice that surrounded him and his friends, he then created the wormhole. "Hop on through, the zombies will follow you once they find their zombie pills."

Nate, Aubrey and Sean waited for the majority of the zombies to pull themselves together, Aubrey waved the jerky in their faces and took off running, he was reduced to a blurry image in seconds.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat May 04, 2013 3:48 am

(OOC: May I join in at some point? *pouts*)
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby MentalFloss » Thu Jun 06, 2013 2:56 am

(OOC: Sorry I went AWOL... and yes you can join... i'll cue you in right now.)

Tony helped pick Valerie up and jumped into the portal, holding her arm close.

On the other side they saw a familiar figure (at least familiar to Valerie, who was still suffering from druggy side effects).

"Who's dis?" Tony eyeballed cautiously...

MentalFloss
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:25 pm

"His name is Noah, go ahead touch him, he won't bite." Aubrey said. "Is everyone out? We need to find out how to kill these zombies again, permanently."

"I could flash fry them." Sean said his fists igniting.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:05 am

The lilim was more than a little surprised at seeing them come out of the wormhole. Not so much because he hadn't ever seen them in that kind of situation; just the sheer surprise of it all coupled with seeing Valerie pretty out of it and Tony, who he just didn't know. And let's not mention the zombie talk and such.

"Uh..... huh. What's happening exactly?" the demon asked. At his side, another redhead, this one a demure-looking girl seemed just as astonished but far less capable of immediate speech.

"...the fourth wall broke. They came from outside it" Siobhan said, making about as much sense as usual.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:35 am

"We were taken to some damn lab thing and zombies attacked us, Nate and Sean were gassed, as were Valerie and this guy." Aubrey said pointing to Tony. "They were looking for Pandora's Box, the guys following us that is."
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:45 pm

"Ah.... hah. Ok, weirder things have happened before I guess" Noah said, blinking a few times as he tried to process it. "And who are you exactly?" he asked, pointing at Tony.

"What is a zombie?" Siobhan said melodically as she looked at the case in which Pandora's Box was. "My my, such a long time I saw someone this talkative" she said as she walked over, not really minding anyone's reactions.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Sat Jun 08, 2013 7:04 pm

"A zombie is a person that was dead and should have stayed dead." Sean said in his best Dean Winchester voice.

"So what do we do now?" Aubrey asked.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:13 pm

"But, but, but death... what is death, then, if it is not final for these 'zombie' people? Death is an end. But it is not an end for them. What is it then? Death, undeath, nondeath, nonlife; what is a zombie, what is a person, who lives and what isn't alive?..." Siobhan's diatribe continued for a moment, as she started even arguing as if she was two or more people.

Noah sighed, one of those sighs that let you know this isn't the first time the faerie has spoken her internal musings. "Anyhow, I guess you can relax a little, no? You're out of the zombies' reach, aren't you?"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:38 pm

"That's the thing, the zombies are behind us." Sean said pointing at his portal. "We lured them out with these stupid things." He said pointing at the slim jim jerkies.

"Nasty things, the scientist seemed far more delectable than this jerky." Aubrey said. "You guys ready to bust some wormy maggoty heads, Noah perhaps you can help, they can piece themselves back together."

"Either that or drain the scientists dry, this much healthier." Sean said sarcastically and Aubrey snickered.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:01 pm

"Well, let's get ready then..." Noah said as he clapped his fingers and his trident appeared in flickering black flames. "I could use a little action..."

"But... if you came through that... door" Siobhan said. "And you opened that door, I suppose? Then can you not close it to leave them behind? That is what I always do when I do not want something not to follow me" the fae asked.
Prince Blanche
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner