Witching Hour

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Safeguard » Mon Jun 03, 2013 2:53 pm

"Well I was going to drain mister magic over there but Noah seemed to handle that quite well so yes it's over for now." Aubrey said.

"But there is still the matter concerning their boss, he hasn't shown his face but I bet he's pissed off now that we've broken his toys." Sydney said folding his arms.

"Hell of a glamour she pulled off though." Aubrey said nudging the unconscious woman on the ground.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:31 pm

"That, that, that was not glamour. Glamour is what I, what we wave. Through gossamer, morning's light and moonlight shadows" Siobhan said, only making about as much sense as it could be expected from a cryptical faerie.

"I don't think it's quite as simple as you assume, really..." Noah said. "I peeked a little into his mind when I took his energy and, let's just say, they're not really working for someone else, not in your typical 'villain underlings' sense"

"Then WHY do all this, exactly?" Veronica asked.

"Well, I dunno that part. I even only barely got the guy's name: Gustav. That said, I think we can get some info if we wake them up and use the right means..." the demon responded.

Meanwhile, the sidhe walked away slightly, looking to a nearby tree whose branches were shaken by the wind. "It has not changed... it is still a puppet. Then what, what, what is it that we must seek?" the redheaded fae said, to no one in particular.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Thu Jun 06, 2013 9:30 pm

"So who do we ask and how?" Aubrey asked Noah.

"Let's ask sparky here." Sydney said pointing to the Warlock. He ignited his fist with plasma and knelt down near the man.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jun 07, 2013 9:00 am

Veronica electrified her hand and knelt down at Gustav's left, as the young man came to his senses. "Speak or we'll fry you. You decide" the gynoid said almost mechanically.

".....I HATE when plans come out like this..." he said under his breath, sighing.

"Why did you kidnap me? And just what were you thinking on doing?" Noah asked.

"Because I needed a demon's blood to summon what I wanted, and because my coven is in danger from within. And I'm a big drama queen" Gustav responded. "Need anything else?"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Fri Jun 07, 2013 11:32 am

"I should cut out your tongue for your sarcasm..." Sydney said.

"So you were using demon blood to summon more demon blood, or more abominations like that thing back there?" Aubrey pointed to the unconscious figure behind him. "Isn't that kind of redundant?"
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jun 08, 2013 4:42 pm

"First things first, if you cut out my tongue I wouldn't tell you what you wanted to know. And you're the self-appointed good guys? Really?" Gustav responded. "Second, that 'abomination' over there has a name, and it's Roxie. She's a friend. And I wasn't summoning demons for whichever idiotic doomsday plot you might think. Think with your brain, please, stop reading so many comic books"

"Then what, exactly?" Noah asked, nonplussed by the responses yet seemingly a bit intrigued. And maybe a bit entertained.

"You see, our coven has had a little issue with a witch whose demonic contractor is raising hell for all of us. And in the state things are for witches and warlocks right now, that's not exactly good. So we wanted to lure out said demon and look for her to stop it" the warlock ended.
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Mon Jun 10, 2013 7:08 pm

"You know ya'll could have just asked us for help, there was no reason to draw out this drama." Aubrey said folding his arms, Sydney sighed and canceled the plasma on his fist.

"I was hoping he would be less than vocal." Sydney said and Aubrey shrugged his shoulders.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:07 pm

"Hello, witches over here? We're the dramatic type. Also, exactly who would help us if we asked? You're just apprentice sidekicks-" Gustav started.

"Who left our boot marks clearly printed in your butts" Veronica interjected.

"-and your professors seem like the oblivious type. Also, that would mean having to uncover a few rather unpalatable things and we gotta watch our backs, you know"

"With that out of the way... what's it about the wind?" Noah asked.

"Magical interference. I TOLD you we witches and warlocks aren't exactly in the best of times, and this isn't helping in the least"
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:07 pm

*The sound of two motorcycles died off in the distance as Cyan, AKA Mystiaca, and Nora, AKA Cytech, showed up. Emerging from the treeline both women had their helments in the crook arms. Cyan's riding leathers where purple and yellow which resembled her heroic costume while Nora's was pure black. As Nora's violet eyes took in the clearing she'd make note of Veronica and focused on the other android Cyan blurted out* "Alright so who's been attempting to practice elemental magic without our resident elementalist" *Her blue eyes scanning the crowd almost accusingly despite recognizing most of the people tehre* "Noah" *Picking the most likely suspect before catching a glimpse of the Fae. If anyone didn't know these two they'd probbly assume they where a couple although the truth was a lot less sinister then that as Cyan had been rehearsing with her band The Hexens and being somewhat of a fan Nora had tagged along*
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:32 am

"Hello Nora." Sydney said with a smile. "Cyan." He waved.

"Heh well Nate is visiting family, so we're a bit short-handed." Aubrey smiled widely.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Fri Jun 14, 2013 8:29 pm

"CYAAAAAN!" Noah pretty much screamed as he ran up to the elementalist. "I wasn't practicing elemental magic, I swear! It was these guys..."

"Actually no, I just opened the door a little bit" Gustav said.

"...And well we stopped them. But things aren't completely over" the demon ended.

"'Sup Nora. How's things?" Veronica asked as the other cyborg looked her way.

Siobhan looked puzzled at the two young women as they walked towards them. "Who, who, who are you, fair maidens?"

The wind became stronger by the minute, the clouds grouping above the park. The damaged athame, Noah's blood still bubbling on it, laid carelessly and unnoticed by the group, a soft glow coming from it. A faint, scant scent of sunflowers rose in the air...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:51 pm

*Cyan would look to Gustav* "You have no idea about the forces your messing with. When one element is out of balance their all out of balance"

*As Veronica and Sydney addressed her Nora would nod briefly to both* "Same ole, same ole. Yourself?"

*Turning towards Noah and catching the wound she'd mutter* "Still getting in trouble huh Noah. Remind me once we get back to school to brush up on my healing magic" *Turning to the Fae she'd smile* I'm complicated but most just call me Cyan. The maiden in black would be Nora"
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:58 pm

Sydney smiled at Nora and nodded.

"Nothing new other than this." Sydney said.

"Hey Cyan, good to see you." Aubrey grinned and pointed towards Gustav. "Don't try to talk some sense into him though, he has a head of rocks."

"Very eloquent." Sydney said and Aubrey blushed.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Mon Jun 17, 2013 10:57 am

"My pleasure, fair maidens. I am Siobhan, the Songtress of Bleeding Hearts and once a Huntress of Men" Siobhan said as she made a small reverence. She particularly took notice of Cyan, of the crackling energy of the elementalist's soul and spirit.

"I DIDN'T cause it. It's been trailing us for some time, I just allowed it to come close enough to us for it to work. As I already said" Gustav spoke, although given Noah's puzzled expression it seems he hadn't exactly gotten the point across. "This imbalance in the elements is a sing; you know how some entities have a flair for the dramatic"

"So what? We wait until a demon bursts out of the floor?" Veronica asked.

"Oh, don't bother, you already stopped the ritual. I guess I should just wake up the guys and get going, things would remain the same to us but here the weather should become normal agai-" the warlock was cut off mid sentence as the ground started to rumble a little, as the athame he dropped off before started shimmering before melting into a bubbling pool of that changed colors from silver to gold, which grew and started to swirl on its own as if it was a whirlpool in the middle of the ground.

"ugh...." Roxanne mumbled as she slowly woke up, near the group. "I guess we weren't really ready for that..." she said as she looked first at her still unconscious comrades and then at the group, and then at the golden, glowing vortex. "That can't be good..."
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:05 pm

"Well whatever has a mad on for you is here finally." Aubrey said with his magic around his hands.

Sydney grabbed Aubrey and they moved away from the mouth-like opening.
Safeguard
Senior

PreviousNext

Return to RP Corner