Witching Hour

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby Ravenheart » Wed Jul 03, 2013 7:17 pm

*Cyan had used the stone wall spell not only to protect but conceal as she had devised a statergy* "Fall back towards me, between the trees, away from W.I.N.X. girl" *Meanwhile Nora had fentied with a kick to the girl's back to shuffle her in that direction. Behind the wall Cyan's eyes where a glow as she chanted. Those that had been around Cyan in combat would recognize the spell as being her Magic Net one*
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Postby Safeguard » Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:46 am

"Just try and chop me up, I'll just come back." Aubrey said and met the claw-girl's attack with one of his own as he pounded her with an uppercut. Sydney joined in the melee as well.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Prince Blanche » Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Papillon flew upwards, parts of her body becoming razor-winged butterflies that sliced Aubrey's arm as he attacked before she blew some powder at him, before snapping her fingers and making the butterflies explode in light and energy while her body reformed.

Meanwhile, from the shadows underneath the butterfly witch, something started to crawl...
Prince Blanche
Senior

Postby Safeguard » Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:15 pm

Aubrey growled when his arm was slashed and being blasted by explosive butterflies, this wasn't his day really.

"You stupid monstrosity, Sydney?" Aubrey said as his wounds healed.

"Let me try my mettle." Sydney said and leapt over the exploding butterflies, kicking Papillion with his shield fully engaged.
Safeguard
Senior

Postby Ravenheart » Thu Jul 18, 2013 8:30 pm

*Cyan would mutter under her breath* "Why doesn't anyone listen to the woman with a plan?" *No doubt those with enhanced audio sensors would pick up the muted whisper. Although Nora didn't know the plan she'd been around the elementalist long enough to trust when the woman made a leadership call and was doing her best to steer the swarm of butterflies and their master towards the trees Cyan stood between*
Cyan/Mystica (No squad)- "My magic might be black but my heart is pure"

Nora/Cytech (No squad)- "I don't play around, I fight to win" [subject to change,lol]
Ravenheart
Sophomore

Previous

Return to RP Corner