Gay Comic Geek Review

Issue-specific discussion threads and reviews of Pride High. There are spoilers here, so read at your own risk!

Moderator: Perihelion

Gay Comic Geek Review

Postby Verdant » Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:40 pm

I met a lot of amazing people at Comic Con. Here's a video review of Pride High from one of them, Paul the Gay Comic Geek!
Be a hero and support Pride High on Patreon!
Verdant
Head Resident Advisor

Postby Dalebert » Thu Aug 14, 2008 7:23 pm

Dang, he's ripped. Did you see this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZ-fTqgzfiI
Dalebert
Freshman

Postby GayComicGeek » Sun Aug 17, 2008 10:06 pm

Dalebert- Nah, he doesn't look ripped to me, plus he looks like one of those losers that never goes out because he stays at home and reads comic books all night.
Last edited by GayComicGeek on Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
GayComicGeek
Prospective Student

Postby The Hellion » Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:18 am

Pffft I'm one of those losers and me in Spandex would disappoint

Trust me on this. So this must mean The GCG is an anime/manga fan as well?
The Hellion
Senior

Postby GayComicGeek » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:59 am

The Hellion- Occasionally. I've been in love with DBZ since I was like 12 when my friend from school showed me his collection of DBZ books. The I first saw the cut episodes back like 10 years ago. It's taken like 15 years, but I'm finally getting around seeing the uncut episodes, even all those filler ones that you can just fast forward through and still not miss anything in the story arc. There's a couple other anime that I read and watch too.
GayComicGeek
Prospective Student

Postby The Hellion » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:16 am

I do the same thing for Naruto
If its Sasuke central I'll give it a miss.
Now that Sakura can punch through walls like they're made out of cotton wool I'm enjoying it a bit more.

Dragon Ball Z always made me giggle....and was pretty homoerotic from what I can vaguely recall
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Brayon » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:19 am

In that review... Didn't I see a clip from the Gay Movie "Shelter," in it?
Brayon
Freshman

Postby GayComicGeek » Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:21 pm

Brayon wrote:In that review... Didn't I see a clip from the Gay Movie "Shelter," in it?

Yep, I change the intro to my vids almost every time I do a new video. I did a review on Shelter after I saw it cause I loved it so much. That was a short clip from that review.

The Hellion- Yeah it had some homoerotic stuff to it, but not enough for anything too bad.
GayComicGeek
Prospective Student

Postby The Hellion » Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:11 am

Ah yes Shelter - good choice - theres only one place in Dublin that sells DVDs with gay romance in them and they cost this penniless student an arm and a leg- its tricksy

Now for homoerotica Naruto has a heavy vibe, you gotta wonder about Naruto's obsession with Sasuke and Sai's obsession with Naruto...ahem...but anyway yes it was never that bad but it made me giggle a lot.
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Brayon » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:13 am

The Hellion wrote:Now for homoerotica Naruto has a heavy vibe, you gotta wonder about Naruto's obsession with Sasuke and Sai's obsession with Naruto...ahem...but anyway yes it was never that bad but it made me giggle a lot.

There Just Friends.... *coughs* :)

Though I do agree that it does look like it can get a little hot, and steamy at times.
Brayon
Freshman

Return to Pride Feedback