Futures in the fanfics

General gabbery on all things related to Pride High.

Moderator: Perihelion

Futures in the fanfics

Postby ShastaB24 » Mon Nov 30, 2009 5:07 pm

I was going over my plan for The Broken and realized it would be interesting if people would post hints as to where they want to take their characters. For me, I have broken down my current stories of The Broken (which I intend to try to make into comics) and a few issues down the road, all the way to sophomore year for my characters, and I am willing to post the titles (but not descriptions). Blame my compulsive need to write lists, but here it is:

The Broken #1 Developing a Sense of Self Part 1: Stealth, Chapter 1: Coming Out

The Broken #2 Developing a Sense of Self Part 1: Stealth, Chapter 2: What Happened During Pride High #2

The Broken #3 Developing a Sense of Self Part 1: Stealth, Chapter 3: Dominance

The Broken #4 Developing a Sense of Self Part 1: Stealth, Chapter 4: The End of the Ride

The Broken #5 Operation: Retention

The Broken #6 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 1: Aftermath

The Broken #7 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 2: Squads

The Broken #8 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 3: Dinner with Family

The Broken #9 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 4: Vince’s Blind Date

The Broken #10 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 5: Legacy

The Broken #11 Developing a Sense of Self Part 2: Meddling, Chapter 6: Costumes

The Broken #12 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 1: Meetings

The Broken #13 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 2: The Holidays Beckon

The Broken #14 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 3: Thanksgiving

The Broken #15 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 4: …If the Fates Allow

The Broken #16 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 5: A Christmas Eve to Remember

The Broken #17 Developing a Sense of Self Part 3: Growing Closer, Chapter 6: Winding Down

The Broken #18 Retribution Chapter 1: Fight Your Battles

The Broken #19 Developing a Sense of Self Part 4: It’s Never How You Thought, Chapter 1: Life and Loss

The Broken #20 Retribution Chapter 2: Towards Redemption

The Broken #21 Developing a Sense of Self Part 4: It’s Never How You Thought, Chapter 2: Limping Intimacy

The Broken #22 Developing a Sense of Self Part 4: It’s Never How You Thought, Chapter 3: Moving On

The Broken #23 Developing a Sense of Self Part 4: It’s Never How You Thought, Chapter 4: Fractured Selves

The Broken #24 Daddy Dearest

The Broken #25 Soul Comfort

The Broken #26 The Heart Wants…

The Broken #27 Taking Control

The Broken #28 Devastation and Graduation

The Broken #28 Hobbled and Broken

The Broken #29 Say Hello to a New Day
ShastaB24
Freshman

Return to Pride Commlink