Super-Frisbee

For shorter format, back-and-forth "play-by-post" RP. For more continuous narratives, visit the Poseidon Prep Library.

Moderator: Chameleongirl

Postby candyman1989 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:19 pm

"Oh goddess, not steampink again. Remember last time Faye? When I got blasted with steam and froze? It took me twenty minuets to work out how to free myself."

He turns and glowers at Thomas.

"Somebody took great delight in standing there and drinking a latte."

He's eyeing the device again.

"I still vote for hexing it into oblivion. If it has moving parts I can break it."
candyman1989
Junior

Postby Oni » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:27 pm

Faye shudders at the memory. "Yeah... definitely not one of our better moments. Isn't that right, Thomas?"

She peers over at it again. Hex it to oblivion... that seemed like an appropriate course of action. "Go for it."
Oni
Sophomore

Postby The Hellion » Wed Nov 16, 2011 6:39 pm

"Steam punk...steam punk....hmmm" Cam tapped his chin slowly. "Nope, nothing springs to mind other than a lovely aesthetic."

"Maybe its just something that got lost? It looks like it only seeks out either men or the living..." Troy suggested
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Darkness1 » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:02 pm

Thomas rolls his eyes and gives a dramatic sigh before laughing. Post power redirection headache forgotten he's back in the zone. It was a funny story with Travis stuck in a pickle, Faye trying to free him and Thomas drinking a latte before proceeding to mimic the tower guard photos with the cleric. On e Travis had gotten free it had taken an insane amount of ice cream to convince him not to destroy the photographs. He still held onto a few as blackmail material just in case.

"It wasn't too bad..." he tried to seem nonchalant, but the memory of feeling your saliva freeze was still etched into his memory.

Chris stated at the complex watch like mechanism of the device. "That is definitely not my area of expertise. Any technopaths or cyber-geeks here?"
Darkness is merely a cloak for my Pets.
Darkness1
Sophomore

Postby Towkarn » Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:34 pm

A spring popped out of the device and the whirring stopped. The power signal they had followed quickly started to die out, but the connection to another stilll looked strong.

"Huh, guess it couldn't stand Cam's horrible puns," Giovanni snickered. He poked it with the shovel, but nothing happened. "It looks pretty dead. Any more around?"

The next thread was leading toward the cafeteria.
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:20 am

"So is it actually screaming trap or is it just heavily implied?"

Travis shakes his head.

"Let's admit it. We're going to follow this thing and something horrible is going to happen."

He shrugs and starts following the thread.

"May as well get it over with."
candyman1989
Junior

Postby The Hellion » Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 am

Cam pointed. "That way" he narrowed his eyes at Giovanni. "that wasn't a pun you fop" he grated. "When I pun it's usually accompanied by injury or property damage"

Troy sighed. "So the cafeteria?"

"Yes that way"
The Hellion
Senior

Postby Oni » Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:14 pm

Faye smirked at Travis, hands shoved into her pockets as she rocked on her feet. "You know it. We're gonna get ourselves mixed up with something as per usual. It's like in the student handbook or something. If something strange appears you follow it until one of you gets close to dead. We're good at that."
Oni
Sophomore

Postby Towkarn » Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:54 pm

Giovanni laughed at Cam's observance about puns accompanying injury or property damage. It happened all too often in the field of heroism. It was just about a contractual obligation!

The thread that Chris and Cam followed did, indeed, lead to the cafeteria. A small copse of bushes hid the planting spot of the last urchin. Giovanni dug it up when he was directed to its location and once again they found the spiked object was waggling its sharp bits at the nearest person.

"So," Giovanni said, balancing the mechanical urchin on the end of the shovel, "what are we doing with these things? Bust 'em, bury 'em or report 'em?"
Towkarn
Freshman

Postby candyman1989 » Tue Nov 22, 2011 6:57 pm

Krilla frowns.

"I asked Matilda and she said to bury them again. I think i'll ask Kimmick instead."

Travis just finds the thread leading to the next one and starts walking, he doesn't stand around waiting for this one to die, may aswell get it over with.
candyman1989
Junior

Previous

Return to RP Corner